Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ella's 18 months old!

At Ella's 18 1/2 month appointment on 4/14/10, she was 24 lb. 11.5 oz and 33 inches tall!
Her newest things are her vocabulary!  She is REALLY talking a lot now!  She says "I see it" and "I don't see it", "for me, for daddy, for mommy" - when she's got food or crayons and she shares them with us.  She also now doesn't just say "bye" - she goes, "bye, see you, mmmuh!" (at the end she blows a kiss).
She loves water and splashing in it!  We went to Lowes and I was looking at the flowers when she found a puddle and went over to splash in it.  A worker at Lowes smiled and said "I just love that age!"  She "helps" me water the flowers and has figured out how to turn the water outside on and off.  We spend a lot of the day outside now that the weather has gotten nice.

No comments: