Friday, June 25, 2010

Some June 2010 photos


Yum!  Pickles for breakfast!  (with yogurt & Cheerio's... what could be better?)

Ella didn't want to go to bed so as I was getting her ready, she ran away from me without her pajamas on and then just ran around the house like crazy.  Here she stopped in time to pose with a, "what, me?" look.

Here is our hydrangea bush this year.  If you notice that half the flowers are pink & half are purple/blue, you would be noticing correctly.  Most hydrangea bushes' colors are determined by the acidity of the soil.  I bought this one three years ago - thinking it would be the beautiful blue it was then.  Last year it bloomed pink.  So we spent the fall/winter dumping ash from our grill on the ground around it try to make the soil less acidic.  The result was a mixed flower bush.  I think it's very beautiful!

No comments: